10 PCS/ Plastic Bag, 5 Plastic Bags/2Plastic Bags/Aluminum Bag
What is cannula ?
A blunt-tip cannula is a small tube with an unsharp rounded end, specifically designed for atraumatic intradermal injections of fluids, such as injectable fillers. This is more flexible and less traumatic than standard needles. Unlike needles, they can navigate through tissue easily without cutting or tearing blood vessels. This significantly decreases the risks of bleeding and bruising. Microcannulas can deliver fillers precisely over an area which would require multiple needle punctures. Fewer injections means less pain, more comfort, and less risk of complications.
1) Made of high quality stainless steel
2) Different size available
3) Sterile package
4) Special design is available
5) Round tip and hole to avoid any damage
6) With graduation or without graduation
We can specially make the products per customers’ specification.
We can offer OEM service with customers' private brands and labels.
We can offer excellent after-sale service and professional technical support.
1) Q: Microcannulas Features: A: A. Flexible Cannula FLEXIBLE TO STIFF TO SUIT ALL NEEDS Flexible cannulas for superficial & stiffer cannulas for deep injections. B. Blunt tip DOES NOT CUT THROUGH NERVES OR VESSELS Dermasculpt's blunt tips slide under the skin without causing any trauma. 2) Q: Benefits of Microcannulas Compared to Needles √ Virtually no bruising × No intravascular injection √ Considerably less pain Eliminating the risk of: √ Minimal downtime × Necrosis √ Single point of entry for wider coverage × Blindness √ Stimulates new collagen production × Ophthalmoplegia 3) Q:What Areas Can Be Treated With Dermal Fillers Using Microcannulas? A: Almost any area of the face and body can be treated with Microcannulas to deliver dermal fillers with minimal risk of bleeding, bruising, and swelling. Some areas of treatment in which microcannulas are especially beneficial include: (tear troughs) Underneath the eyes Vertical lip lines (smoker's lines) Lips Nasolabial folds (smile lines) Forehead lines Horizontal neck lines Chest Wrinkles (décolletage) Hands 4) Q: How many days for shipment? A: Usually we ship our Microcannula by DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. It will take about 3-10 days